Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Go Dolphins ! (Pleeeeaase don't be a scam)

So last night after hearing people talk about it all week I bet $1100 at www.mansion.com on the Pittsburgh Steelers to beat the Miami Dolphins. Mansion apparently, supposedly, hopefully maybe has a promotion where if the Steelers win, you win, but if the Steelers lose, they will refund your loss up to $1k. I then went to another site and bet $660 on the Dolphins, this time without a promotion of any kind (except for the 10% deposit bonus), to hedge my bet. So, IF this isn't a scam, and IF they actually let you cash out your winnings at either site without giant requirements, it looks like I am winning either $400 if the Steelers win or $550 if the Dolphins win (apparently the Steelers are lacking two good players).
Quite obviously though, they are just all going to run away with my $1700 and I will feel like a retard. Been there done that etc.
No poker this week yet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?