Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Toys and tired of online play already.

So, I decided I hate writing in German. It just doesn't seem to go with poker and its terminology. Back to English it is.
After only a few days of playing online, I got tired of it again. The cycle of 'start to play, win some, lose some, lose interest, quit for a while, start to play, etc' seems to be getting a bit shorter every time. This time I started playing 1/2 SHNL the last few days of december, won about $2k in a few days of playing, played some 2/4 for a few hours where the pots where a lot more heavily contested, lost $1100, and have not played since then. It's not like losing $1100 is a particularly bad hit, or that I don't feel I can win or any such thing, I'm just not interested.

Instead, I went shopping. I bought some CDs, ordered lots of DVDs for our upcoming trip to thailand, ordered travel speakers both for the thailand trip and the soccer locker room, and am in the process of ordering a new cell phone. I almost went so far as to buy a new TV, but was able to remind myself at the last minute that I don't actually ever watch TV.

Wonder if I'll ever get an award for singlehandedly keeping our economy going.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?