Sunday, January 28, 2007

On Vacation !

I am currently on Koh Chang in the gulf of Thailand. The weather is beautiful, very warm but not too hot or too humid, the ocean is an amazing 29 degrees, one hour massages either on the beach or in a nice spa setting are about 6 Euros, and if you like fish, rice and spicy then the food is amazing too.
So, of course I've been playing a lot of online poker since I got here :)
No, really, I have. Not doing too well though; I am up about $200 in like 3k hands of 200NL and 400NL.
Interesting hand of the day :
- wonder what he was trying for here ! Limp the button behind a limper, then limp-reraise, then fold... ? Huh ?

Ok so yea its pretty hard to find poker hands that are still interesting. Most of them are like '..and then he went all-in with deuces against my Aces and won asgfdgf..'

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?