Monday, January 15, 2007

Pretty good weekend

Stayed home for the most part this weekend and played lots of online poker, at least by my standards. Probably 2500 hands or so, mostly 400 NL but some 600 NL and a little bit of 200 NL.

I won around $2k between friday night and saturday at lunchtime, then went out into the real world to go shopping for clothes (finally had some jackets made !), then played more after getting back from dinner and lost about $1500 (most of this was at NL600). Sunday I moved back to NL400 and won $1300, so the total for the weekend was still almost $2k. It's kind of annoying to be a losing player at 600NL, but I guess 500 hands is hardly a good measure of skill :)

I'm going to Thailand for two weeks this coming sunday, so it's a good thing I have rediscovered some interest in online poker.. Can't just spend all my time on the beach !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?