Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Why I HATE SNGs !!

Every few weeks I feel a sudden urge to run SNGs. It only takes me a couple of hours to be reminded why I can't stand them : Bubbling. I know everyone hates it, and I know that I am not particularly unlucky, but the same old procedure of having some dork be the shortstack, folding 10 hands in a row cutting his stack in half, then OBVIOUSLY finding KK on the 11th hand to triple him up, then you pot-comitting your AJs when OBVIOUSLY the BB has AQ or 99 or something and busting you in fourth is just SOOO demoralizing ! I guess it is because you can't continue to play with the idiot ? Anyway, i really despise this ! I'm going to keep this post bookmarked, maybe as my home page, just in case I ever feel the need to play Sit'n'Gos again !

(I lost like $60, so that's not the reason I'm pissed)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?