Friday, April 27, 2007

$1000 NL full ring

So last friday I was bored at work and decided I would play some online poker. Since there isn't a 2/4 or 3/6 full ring game, I had to play 5/10. Since then, I'm up around $7k in about 4500 hands. It actually was $8500 before I had a semi-annoying losing session last night. Can't really say what went wrong - I somehow got stuck playing a few drawing hands like : early raiser, three (!) callers (this is very unusual since it is a tight game), I have QJs in the blind, raiser bets less than half the pot and theres a caller, I have to call but never find a spot to make a play at the pot, yadda yadda yadda. So anyway, lost one and a half stacks last night. Guess that's not a big deal.

I have a bunch of hands that I will post below later, since I am clueless how they should be played correctly.

I still can't seem to play AA - this time I'm not losing with them but I can never ever EVER get any action. When I reraise, they fold. When I make a standard open raise (and I am a fairly active raiser), they fold and if not they fold to the continuation bet. When I tried limping utg, once a big stack raised behind me and I felt I needed to reraise against this particular player/stack and he folded, and the other time it got folded around to the BB (!). Won $13.75 there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?